Saturday, December 20, 2008

what just rang to my soul

This comes from Lucas, a raw foods yogi who has a restaurant and school in the Chang Mai part of Thailand. "Look inside for the answers, outside for the inspiration." This fits totally with what I do as a true psychic. I hope to inspire you, but often I have to look within you-that is when I am doing my deep reading and pulling out the truth. It' s hard to go deep within ourselves. All of us have emotional blocks and fears. But as a psychic I can pierce thru that veil. Is it a better vibe to go within yourself? Ideally, yes, but that is just not always possible. in fact, most of the time it is not possible, and that has been for thousands of years. We human beings are social animals. So, next time you are perplexed, I am here.

No comments: